Monday, April 25

naughty list…


Gnomes are so much fun!
The base card is white card stock with an oval of green card stock and then one of white card stock.
Above the ovals I stamped the sentiment from Stampingbella “holiday FIN sentiments” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the gnome from Stampingbella “Gnome with a lantern” using the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I added the white dots to the patch with a white gel pen.
This I cut out and applied to the card front with foam squares.


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Arlene! So happy to see you here at CKC again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, what a cutie. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!