Monday, April 4

hoppy Easter…


I have a question for you…how many of you have basic nesting dies from all the companies you have stamps for?
I have a lot of nesting stitched dies from My Favorite Things and use them with other company stamps.
I sure hope it’s ok with most of the challenges I enter.
The base card is white card stock.
I die cut a square from more white card stock using a die from MFT Die-namics”Stitched Square STAX”.
I stamped the image and sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bunny Hop” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I applied it with foam squares.




4 comments:

  1. love this sweet card Arlene - the touched of yellow in the layering are perfect. I mix and match stamps, dies, everything as I cannot afford to get total 'ranges' from any company ...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean-and-simple style of this card! And the blue flower pot makes me so happy! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! Love your CAS design and how you incorporated the Inky Paws Challenge colors in such a small space! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cool card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Sending hugs. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!