Friday, March 4

green and gold…


I have already sent my St. Patrick’s Day cards for this year but I just had to get this 3-D Impresslit called “Lucky Love”by Sizzix.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut squares of gold metallic card stock and layered them with a square of white card stock.
After applying these I stamped the sentiment made up from two Lawn Fawn sets “Mice on Ice” and “Happy Happy Happy” using Distress Oxide rustic wilderness.
To finish I die cut dark green card stock with the Impresslit, added gold metallic rub on and foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful St. Patrick's Day card! (What I had in mind when I picked the pairing.) The touch of gold on the shamrock is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Arlene - love the way you have used the challenge colours!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling CAS Patrick's day card! I sure appreciate you joining us for our Gold and Green challenge at Color Hues! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!