Sunday, March 27

birthday roo…


Oh, those wonderful hopping kangaroos.
The main card is white card stock.
Using papers from MFT “Over The Rainbow” paper pack with dies from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” I cut out two hearts and glued them together.
These I foam taped to the card front.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Lawn Fawn “Party Kangaroo” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I die cut it with the coordinating die and glued it to the hearts on the card front.
To that I applied a dot of Nuvo crystal drop gloss simply white.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment that came with the set from Lawn Fawn using Versafine onyx black ink.



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Arlene - love your use of the image ant he heart - it gave me a much needed smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super, cute colorful and clean design! Very eye catching. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!