Thursday, February 10

patterned birthday…


Yesterday was my “let’s get out of the house day”…so we did.
One of the places was our local Ollie’s store that sometimes has supplies that i can use for crafting.
I found a package of pre-printed vellum and brought it home.
Then I found the challenge and new I could use the vellum as the pattern part.
The base card is white card stock.
I applied the vellum over the kraft card stock piece and taped it to the base card.
From more white card stock I die cut the sentiment using MFT Die-namics “SMILE” die set and glued them to the card front.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “All Smiles” using Versamark ink  and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I trimmed it to a strip and foam taped it over the smile sentiment.


4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Arlene - such a simple concept, but so beautifully executed. You have inspired me.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome patterned vellum. Love the unisex appeal of your card Arlene. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! I love the patterned paper. And the kraft-white combo is very elegant. I love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card. It's a beautiful entry for out current challenge! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!