Saturday, February 19

not just Bernie…


A while ago I purchased this  Bernie moose image from Riley and Company “Funny Bones”.
I made lots of cards when the Bernie images from the inauguration were showing up everywhere.
But being frugal I wanted to use it again.
So the msak could be a scarf and Bernie could be any moose sitting on a chair…right?!???
The base card is white card stock with a layer of kraft card stock.
Using my Brother Scan ‘N Cut I cut out the large snowflake and glued it to the base card.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Riley & Company “See What You’ve Been Moosing” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more whte c ard stock I stamped the moose image with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I cut out and attached to the snowflake with a foam dot. 


4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful pairing of stamp and sentiment Arlene, and I love your adaptation of the mask to a scarf!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he all bundled up and sitting on the snowflake! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Bernie" connection...this card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable and I love that you put him on the snowflake background! So glad you shared him with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!