Friday, February 18

Mother’s Day wreath…


This is called going back to stamps you have had for years!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
On the main white panel I  outlined one of my heart dies from Card Deco Essentials “Heart Die”.
Next I used Stamps by Judith and Heather stubby stamps rose, spring and three dots with Distress Oxide spun sugar, crushed olive and hickory smoke inks.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with the hickory smoke ink.



2 comments:

  1. Such a delicate wreath Arlene, and a beautiful card. Love the font in the sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful depiction of our inspiration photo Arlene! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!