Saturday, February 19

mother’s day tic-tac-toe…


Using the same colors column, far right, as my last post I chose to go with Mather’s Day.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of black card stock that I stamped with the sentiment, unknown company, with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I die cut, from white card stock, two flowers using a die from Tim Holtz Sizzix “Wildflower Stems #2.
These I applied Distress inks wild honey, squeezed lemonade and rustic wilderness before guing them to the card front.


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely example of a CAS card and great use of our colours. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another fantastic card! I love the simply designed look. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful and CAS card, colors are so soft and inviting. It isn't often I do a CAS card; but both your cards are luscious. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Double Trouble Challenge next month is having a CAS challenge, this will be a challenge for me for sure because I don't often do a CAS card but would love you to join us. I'll have to look at your blog to see more of your CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the softness. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the shading you've accomplished to make the flower look so much more realistic. Thank you for sharing at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!