Wednesday, February 2

happy Valentine’s Day…


It may be hard to find the blushing bride color I used but it is on the ears, feet and tail of the mousie!
I had a white mouse one time LONG ago and it certainly looked like this.
On watercolor paper I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram set “handmade Mini” as well as the sentiment from set “Snuggle Bunny”using Versafine black ink.
This I colored with Arteza watercolor pencils.
With another of the pencils and Newton’s Nook Designs “Bokeh Hearts Stencil Set” I drew in the hearts and water colored them.
Once dry I die cut the image with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX”, then cut another square slightly larger with another die and backed the first one before applying them to the white card stock base card.


3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet Arlene!! I love the cute little mouse and the watercolor hearts. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card! This mouse is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweeet card~~!!! Love this little mouse making love potion. Have a great day and thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!