Thursday, February 3

anniversary…


Continuing with the watercoloring that I started yesterday.
The base card is white card stock.
On watercolor paper I applied Distress ink kitsch flamingo and set it aside to dry.
Once dry I die cut the three circles with my circle dies.
On more watercolor paper I stamped the image and sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Anniversary Mini” using Versafine black ink.
I watercolored it with Distress inks.
Once dry I cut t with another of my circle dies.
I applied all the circles with glue and foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your card Arlene. The simplicity of your design with those circles and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card Arlene. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!