Wednesday, January 5

playing with stuff I had…

 

Though I have a lot of new things to play with from the great sales over the last three months, I chose to look into a drawer with my Deco Foils that I purchased during the sales last year and have hardly used.
For the card I started with a white card stock slimline base and applied a black card stock layer.
The background is a slim line Deco Foil heart that I foiled with pink water color foil.
Using the same foil and double backed foam I punched out the hearts with old punches I had, applied the foil and set them aside.
Next comes another layer of black card stock and on the main piece of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle’s “Peek-a-boo Jungle” and snowmen from Hello Bluebird “Frosty Littles” using Versafine black ink.
These I colored with gel pens for the glitzy look.
To finish I attached the foiled hearts.



1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Arlene - love the foiled elements, they add so much to a card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!