Thursday, January 20

plaid hello…


Trying to find more masculine ways to write a note are fairly difficult.
This card fills the bill.
The base card is white card stock.
In my stash I had a paper pad of Christmas Plaids by Recollections, but to me they looked like the flannel shirts my hubby used to wear.
This I cut into strips like the challenge sketch and glued them in place.
I cut a rectangle of white card stock and layered it onto black card stock.
With another piece of the plaid card stock I die cut it with a die from Papertry Ink “Wonderful Words: Hello”.
This I glued ot the white rectangle then stamped the sentiment from the same set using Gina K. Designs red velvet ink.


6 comments:

  1. Love the plaids! Great card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Love the plaid papers! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the paper Arlene, and a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of pattern papers. Great job on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card--I also struggle with gender neutral and masculine cards that aren't boring. This card is bold and would be great for anyone. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you are able to join us again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I love the colours it is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!