Friday, October 15

somebunny loves you…


In September there was a posting by…
…and though I didn’t have what she called for in the post I thought I would give it a try to get back to penciling!
On a piece of mixed media paper I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company “Snowmen & Bunnies” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I “colored” it with graphite pencils #8 & #9 (all I had).
I also used the erasers she speaks of on the post but once again used what I already had…
Larger electric eraser “KOH_I_NOOR
Smaller eraser Tombow MONO Zero
It was so rewarding to get back to art the way I used to do it!
This I applied it black card stock and foam taped it to a white linen base card.
Then I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “Bunnies & Robin” with the Memento ink.






4 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant example of a black and white card and to find out you did it from pencil too…wow! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so cute!, fab coloring and great scene. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful white-black card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at THe Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the look you have created with this sweet image - I think I must give it a go too. Thank you for joining The Male Room Black and White -challenge, I hope you'll join our new Gnomes -challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!