Sunday, October 24

snowflake celebrate…


Nothing says “Peace on earth” to me more than a beautiful snowfall.
Waking up after a snowfall to the quiet of a Winter’s day just fills me with peace.
The base card is grey card stock.
The next layer os white glossy card stock die cut with a die from MFT “Blueprints 27”.
To that I added a layer of blue card stock.
The main piece is white glossy card stock that I made a background using Distress alcohol inks espresso and celestial.
On that I stenciled the snowflake using A Colorful Life’s Designs “Elegant Snowflake” with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I cut this down and added a piece of the white glossy card stock to the back before adhering it to the card front.
To finsih I die cut the sentiment from glossy white card stock using the “Celebrate” die from Scrapbook.com.


2 comments:

  1. OH WOW this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing the details on how you created it! Several steps but SO WORTH it in the end! Just stunning! And, I agree ... a winter's morning after a fresh snowfall has a very calming effect on one's soul! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!