Tuesday, October 5

happy haunting…

and

I was having such fun with my Art Impression watercolor stamps on the last card that I kept them out for this creation!
On water color card stock I created a scene using only a Tombow N25 marker for a spooky look.
From the following sets I used stamps to create the scene…
Art Impressions WC Harvest Set
Art Impressions WC Foliage Set
Art Impressions WC Mini Foliage Set
Art Impressions WC Branches Set
Art Impressions WC Barn Set
I also wanted to show that you didn’t need special stamps, stencils or dies for slim line.
The base card is grey card stock cut 8” x 9” and folded in half.
The next layer is water color paper cut 3-3/4” x 8-3/4”.
I cut a black card stock layer 3-1/2” x 8-1/2”  and die cut it using MFT Die-namics “Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window” die and applying the scene to the back of it.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Boos” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I cut a piece of black craft foam a bit smaller than the black card stock and glued that to the back before applying it to the card front.








6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is so amazing! SO clever and spooky, I love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players! I am going to be checking out those stamps, you might just be an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation! LOVE the b/w scene ... fabulous overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously created spooky scene! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing clean and simple spooky scene you've created and I love the slimline design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I thought your spooky scene was a single stamp until I read your post - I'm so impressed you created that scene from scratch - and it totally delivers on the spooky brief! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Black and White scene, really spooky looking, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!