Saturday, September 25

Mom’s favorite…


I wanted to use the Hero Arts September kit for another challenge but this one called for wings?
The base card is black card stock.
On a white card stock panel I stamped the flowers from the kit with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
With the same ink I stamped the sentiment from the kit.
Now the wings?
Thought of my Mom’s favorite bug, the dragonfly, and dug into my punches to find the one dragonfly I had.
The punch is by McGill and I punched out three black dragonflies, glued them together and glue dotted them to the card front.






3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous use of the sunflowers Arlene, and I do love the dragonfly :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the offset panel and the slim black edges bring out the black of the dragonfly. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous and effective. Great colouring - and that layered dragonfly really does pop. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!