Thursday, September 9

can’t stop watercoloring…


Even though my last posting had this same technique I am so into watercoloring and Autumn colors that I just had to use them again.
The cue card gave me the idea of one image and one word sentiment.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Tim Holtz “Pressed Foliage” using MFT insulation pink ink.
Next I watercolored it with Distress inks.
Using a stamp from Sunny Studio “Heartfelt Wishes” I stamped the sentiment with Distress Archival vintage photo ink.
This I attached to a light cream base card.




2 comments:

  1. Love both the single image and sentiment - great interpretation and beautiful design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is an amazing image and so stunningly used Arlene - love it, so dramatic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!