Friday, September 3

Autumn birthday…


Don’t you just love getting a new stamp set and wanting to try it out right away?
That’s how I was with this set from Sunny Studio called “Crisp Leaves”.
No, I didn’t use the leaves for this card but I will!
The base card for this slim line card is kraft card stock.
Using a die from Sunny Studio “Slimline Scalloped Frame” set I cut out the white card stock.
Next I used the rectangle die and cut out three using blue, white and kraft card stock.
I applied the blue but using a die from Sunny Studio “Slimline Nature Borders” I cut clouds from the white and with another die I cut the grass from the kraft card stock then applied them all.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studio “Heartfelt Wishes” on the card front using Gina K. Designs dark chocolate ink.
On kraft card stock I stamped the pumpkins from Sunny Studio “Crisp Leaves” using Gina K. Designs inks sweet mango, tangerine twist, tomato soup, kraft and dark chocolate.
These i cut out with the coordinating dies fro Sunny Studio “Crisp Autumn” and applied them to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Arlene - love your scene with the layers of clouds and the gorgeous grass. The pumpkins are fabulous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!