Sunday, September 5

AAA Cards Challenge #198...Up to 1/3

 

Though I didn’t use the option of leaves I can’t wait to see what you all do with one of my favorite images...leaves.
On water color paper I stamped the Stampin’ Up’s “Swallowtail” by inking the image with my Kaleidacolor mountain meadow pad and spritzing it.
Once dry I trimming it with scissors and glued it to 1/3 of the white card stock base card.
Next I bent one of the images from MFT Stamps “Little Love Notes”to fit around the butterfly wing and stamped it with Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink.



4 comments:

  1. Such a striking colored butterfly, neatly tucked into the corner. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured rainbow butterfly. Gorgeous card Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card Arlene - love the colours on the butterfly, and how you have positioned it, and then fitted the sentiment around the curve of the wing.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! love the colors used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!