Thursday, August 12

thank you from the kids…


Having been a nurse, and floated to the pediatric unit, I know how tough it is to work on the kids who are ill, injured or handicapped.
This is one challenge that I will be spending a lot of time creating for.
How about you?
The base card is white card stock with strips of leftover card stocks.
The sentiment from MFT Stamps “Call The Shots” was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
The image, from the same set, I stamped on more white card stock with the same ink and colored with Copic markers.
To finish I cut it out and foam taped it to the base card.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Arlene - and I like the sentiment - not all the nurses get thanked, and it's a hard job!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold colors and CAS design! Great coloring, too. These are perfect for the kids we serve through SAS4Kids. Thank you for your nursing care, your support, and for entering our challenge!! Jen at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are absolutely fabulous and I love the layout and coloring on them both! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!