Wednesday, July 7

you’re a classic…

 

We have a restaurant, not far from us, that has a park your classic car night once a month.
My inspiration was a car I saw there…a ‘56 Chevy Bel Air.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is white car stock that I stamped the part of the car from Honey Bee Stamps “Car Show”set using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
(I looked for the original colors of the car on Google)
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps “You’re A Classic” set with the same ink.






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - the colour on the car is certainly what I remember them to be.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the partially stamped image and great color choice for your car! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!