Wednesday, July 14

not in Kansas anymore…


You will have to look very carefully but there are the three circles in the top of the card!
The base card is white card stock that I covered the front with patterned paper.
using more of that paper and white card stock I die cut the needed circles with circle nesting dies.
On the largest I stamped Riley and Company “Dorothy” using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
Next I glued all the circles to the card as per the sketch.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Riley and Company with the same ink, trimmed it down and foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the paper to create the seamless circles Arlene. A gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created the sky with the paper and circles. Such a fun image and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Dena J., DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!