Friday, July 16

never underestimate…


Can’t be hungry without wanting a cup of coffee with it!
I just got this stamp, Stampingbella “Oddball with Coffee”, in the mail today and decided I wanted to try three techniques.
The above was stamped with StazOn jet black ink and the edging drawn in with Zig black marker before coloring it with Arteza watercolor pencils and floating the color with water.

This image was also stamped with StazOn and colored with Prismacolor pencils before smoothing out the color with Gamsol and artist stumps.

This one was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.

 Which do you prefer?






2 comments:

  1. What a quirky image and a great sentiment Arlene. I think I prefer the middle card where you used prismacolors
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous - you made the colouring medium work beautifully for you on each card so I can't choose a favourite :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!