Wednesday, July 7

harvest time…


Today it actually feels like Autumn, a light breeze and temps in the lower 70s!
The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks through it.
To that I added a strip of patterned card stock from DCWV Mat Stack “Autumn Delight”.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” and the cream card stock I die cut three, as per the sketch.
With Lawn Fawn’s “Pick of the Patch” set I stamped the squirrels and pumpkin using Memento rich cocoa ink and colored them with Copic markers.
I glued and foam taped them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Love this fabulous card Arlene - great colours, and I love the wee images you have used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images and such a wonderful autumn card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!