Sunday, July 18

happy holidays…


If you check out my last post you will see that I made a similar card with different colors.
It was while making that card. that I realized the stacked triangles would make a great Christmas tree!
The base card is cream textured card stock with the triangles stenciled on using MFT Stencil “Basic Shapes-Triangles” and Distress ink rustic wilderness.
On white card stock I sponged Distress candied apple ink and when dry I die cut the bird using a die from Paper Smooches “Seasonal Tree” and glue dotting it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Snow Globe Greetings” with MFT black licorice ink.


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Arlene - love the wee red bird - that is the perfect pop of contrast colour!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for a CAS card! Love the little red bird, too. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the clean simplicity of it! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!