Tuesday, July 20

happy fall…

 
\

Another pre-made piece from my stash.
When I watercolor I like to make a bunch of pictures and then find where I want to place them in future cards.
The base card is kraft card stock.
The upper part is a watercolor done with Distress markers and Art Impressions stamps.
The bottom is textured card stock.
These I taped together ad distressed the edges then taped it to the card front.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink, edge distressed and backed with more of the kraft card stock then applied to the card front as per the sketch.



5 comments:

  1. What a stunning scene you've created! I wish I could water colour this well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous scene Arlene - loving the purple clouds, they are magnificent behind that country cottage - a wonderful card!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a beautiful Watercolour. You are very clever and talented. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is beautiful Arlene! The scene you've watercoloured is stunning! Definitely a piece of art on a card! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! It was a pleasure to play with you in the challenge this week. Congratulations on your special mention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!