Thursday, July 22

fun in the sun…


With my granddaughter enjoying her Summer off from school I thought I would try and make her a card a week!
The base card is cream card stock that I taped off the top and applied Distress inks brushed corduroy and antique linen first then with a stippling tool I applied gathered twigs to give it that “beachy” look.
On more cream card stock I stamped the images from MFT Stamps “Fun in the Sun” with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored them with Copic markers.
After cutting them out I applied them to the top of the card with  glue dots.
To finsih I stamped one oof the sentiments from the set with the Memento ink.


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweetie of a card Arlene - love your wee beach beauty :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!