Saturday, May 15

you did it...


With everything that has gone on this year I felt my granddaughter should have a special card to celebrate that she made it through this school year.
She went to school since September under very weird circumstances because of COVID.
But I am proud of her to have done it so well.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the MFT Stamps “Four Corners Background” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Next I stenciled the grass using MFT “Grassy Edges” stencil and Distress Oxide inks crushed olive and peeled paint.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the little girl from “MFT Class Act” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored her with Copic markers.
This I cut out and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same MFT set onto black card stock with Versamark ink and heat set it with white embossing powder.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Oval Word Window” and foam taped it to the card front.




1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous card Arlene - love the way you made the background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!