Tuesday, May 4

happy birthday AAA Birthday Challenge...

 

To wish AAA a happy birthday I decided to try and use pieces from the generous sponsors.
The base card is white card stock.
I used a toner card from Unity Stamp Co. (a sponsor) with one of my Therm-O-Web foil sheets.
This I trimmed and applied to the card front.
Using the MFT (a sponsor) Die-namics “Hand Lettered Happy Birthday” dies with gold metallic and white card stock I made the sentiment piece and applied it with foam tape.
To finish I applied pearls to the flower centers.

Happy Birthday to AAA Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous effect, love the mix of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!