Friday, May 7

color wheel colors...


and
So you can probably guess which colors I went with but just in case you haven’t here’s my list...yellow, yellow orange and orange.
The base card is black card stock with layers of range and yellow card stock die cut using dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rcetangle STAX”.
The main piece is die cut with another of those dies using white card stock.
To that I stamped images, to provide movement, and sentiments from Sunny Studio “Floating By’ and “Farm Fresh” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.




7 comments:

  1. Love it! The chicken is so cute and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Love the black card base as a change from white. It works really well with your colour choices. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the angled paper and that fun chicken! Thank you for playing us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, and I love the way that chicken os on the move. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and cute chicken! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlene, I love this... great colors selected and cute sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, Arlene! Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare #443.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!