Monday, April 19

moments...


In my last posting I spoke of the “play day” I had when I created all day but didn’t make cards from the creations.
I am using another of these creations for this challenge.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of yellow card stock.
On my play day I created a background on grey card stock using the Tim Holtz “Tiles” stencil and applying Distress crackle texture paste and before it was dry I applied black diamond embossing powder (unknown company).
Once heated it crackled!
That was the next layer.
Using black and yellow card stocks I die cut the man with Tim Holtz “Umbrella Man” die, trimmed the umbrella to glue the yellow to the black and then glued the image to the card front.
With another piece of yellow card stock I die cut the sentiment using a die from Tim Holtz “Handwritten Journey” and glued that to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. This p is a fabulous design for a man. Love how you played with the black and yellow combo and the texture of the background looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!