Sunday, April 11

love you s’more...

 

This ended up being a little more than simple but it still is clean!
The base card is kraft card stock.
The next layer is from a corrugated, kraft,  card stock pack.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the squirrel fire and other images, from Lawn Fawn’s “Love You S’More” set and colored them with Faber Castell PITT pens, and trimmed them out with scissors.
On black car stock I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
All these I applied to the kraft rectangle on the card front.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the fire theme. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!