Sunday, April 25

hey you...

 

Yet another set of dies that I bought and am just now using!!!
The base card is rust card stock.
Next I die cut a level of gold card stock using Honey Bee Honey Cuts “Hexagon CP: Base Layer”.
The next level was cut with the “Middle Layer” if the set on light rust card stock.
The final level was cut from cream card stock with brown flecks using “Top Layer” of the same set.
The sentiment from Picket Fence Studio “Hey You Word Die” was cut from thick brown card stock, as was the cat from a Tim Holtz Halloween set (unknown title).
These I glued to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Arlene - love the silhouette cat!! And such a great background too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful make. I love the colors you used, and all of those hexagons are fabulous as a background for that cat silhouette. Thanks for playing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!