Sunday, April 18

blooming good day...

 

Though we have finally gotten days and days of rain I am sure my granddaughter will have to be watering the forget-me-nots soon!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue plaid car stock.
Using more white card stock I die cut it with MFT Die-namics “Slimline Starter”.
With the MFT Stencil “Grassy Edges and Distress Oxide mowed lawn ink I made grass along the bottom of the die cut piece.
Next I applied Distress oxide stormy sky ink over the MFT Stencil “Micro Cloud Edges”.
The flowers from MFT Stamps “Blooming Good Day” were stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the stamp set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and foam taping it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink and drew in the “water” from the watering can with Micron 02 pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!