Wednesday, February 24

germ free...

and

I try to use only the products of the company I am making a card for but sometimes it’s just impossible.
I down right refuse to buy square stitched dies from every company!
The base card is white card stock.
To that I added a layer of Lawn Fawn patterned paper.
On more white card stock I stamped the masks, then “masked” them and stamped the bears all from Lawn Fawn “Germ Free Bear” using MFT Stamps extreme black ink.
These I colored with Copic markers.
The next step was to use a die from my MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” to cut out each bear and one piece of plain white card stock.
To the plain one I stamped the image and sentiment from the same set and colored it with the Copic markers.
I attached them to the card front with foam tape.
Using a strip of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Simply Sentiments” with the same ink and attached it to the card as per the sketch.




5 comments:

  1. Loving this fun card with a serious message Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love your "germ free" sentiment...it made me smile!! Thanks for playing along with our "thinking of you" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and very topical. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful take on the sketch !! I love your responsible critters - just wish we never had to think about things like masks and germs... Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!