Sunday, February 7

AAA Cards #183...One Corner

Does this make you think of a song?
To get the scene in just the corner I started by taping off the corner of the white card stock base card for stenciling.
Next I used a piece of Scotch “safe release” masking tape and die cut it with Taylored expressions “Grass Border Die” and used it to mask off the sky first then the grass.
The grass is Distress mowed lawn ink and the sky is faded jeans.
After removing the tapes I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Upon A Star” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the images from the same set with the same ink and colored them with Copic markers.
After trimming them out I foam taped them to the card front.
 

10 comments:

  1. Super adorable card.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cute scene in that little area. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as Guest designer this time.
    WHat a darling little bunny Rose, I just love your little corner scene!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Arlene for putting that song into my head! Mega cute corner scene, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet!! beautiful corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Arlene - I love that cute star-gazing bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever and super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design, and an adorable image ..this time Last year I was getting ready to leave for New York for my Golden Wedding Anniversary we stayed in the Plaza Hotel Time Square . Had the best time ever.. thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment ..
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thabks for your lovely comment! I saw your card and fell in love with it; adorable, perfect CAS and in the challenge and saved it to be inspired by. But didn't dare to make one with that much whtr myself, because I know the ones who I can sent it to are so limited...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!