Thursday, January 21

saying goodbye...

 

Sadly this is the last challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!
I will miss this challenge.
The card is about other things I miss...hugs.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut a strip of vellum and wrapped it around the front.
Using Lawn Fawn’s “Scripty Hugs” with primary color card stocks and glued them to the card front as per the sketch.
On the front of the card I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using Memento tuxedo black ink.



2 comments:

  1. Striking card Arlene - love your colours and the way you ussed the vellum and die cuts.
    Gentle cyber {{{{{hugs}}}}}
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I do miss HUGS!! and I'll miss all the wonderful creations you've shared at CTS!! This is such a sweet way to say farewell! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!