Friday, January 22

less than 6 feet...


You can tell, if you follow my blog postings, that I am trying to use my COVID stamps for a while. 
Unfortunately this is because friends of mine now have it.
Prayers for everyone.
The card is white card stock with the Stampin’ Up “Swallowtail” stamped on it using an empty Kaleidacolor pad that I inked with Adirondack inks...butterscotch, cranberry, eggplant, denim and bottle.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using part of the ink pad.
This I trimmed to a strip and applied across the card.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - and 'ouch' that you have friends with Covid - that's very hard to hear. :( Sending a passel of safe, cyber {{{{{hugs}}}}}
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!