Thursday, December 31

moments to remember...


Though 2020 probably won’t bring many moments we want to remember I’m sure there are some.
My friend became a grandmother for the first time.
My daughter in law moved up in her company.
Our granddaughter started kindergarten, though not as we expected.
Another friend became a Mom for the first time and then went back to work as a nurse.
(This girl is truly amazing!!!)
The base card is black card stock with a strip of orange card stock that had been embossed with Crafter’s Companion “Country Garden” 3D embossing folder.
Using white card stock, the embossing folder and Distress Oxide cracklin’ campfire ink I made the center piece of the card and die cut it with a circle die.
After backing it with a black card stock circle I foam taped it to the card.
Using black card stock and a die from Tim Holtz “Handwritten Journey” I cut out the sentiment and glued it to the circle piece.
To finish I added orange and black enamel dots.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Arlene - love the contrast of the orange against the black - that is so dramatic!
    Happy New Year
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!