Monday, November 23

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 23

 

Though I didn’t have the day’s sponsor images to use I decided to use Lawn Fawn, another sponsor, and the tag by Jo Thompson for my tag today.
Pink, as most of you know, is the granddaughter’s favorite color so this will be her tag. 
Using Lifestyle crafts circle nesting dies I cut a white card stock base tag.
Next I made a frame from the dies and cut out four craft foam pieces that I glued together and a pink graph card stock piece for the front.
Using the dies I cut an acetate piece for the window.
All these, except the white base piece I glued to get her and set aside.
On the base tag I cut a mask using Lawn Fawn “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” then sponged the top with Distress Oxide faded jeans ink.
On the “sky” I stamped the image from Lawn Fawn “Winter Skies” with memento tuxedo black ink.
On the masked area I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Holiday Helpers” with the same ink.
Next i stamped the images from that set with the same ink and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out.
Now the finishing...
In the center of the base tag I placed some Studio Katia “tiny iridescent bubbles” (they reminded me of snow) then I glued the glued together part of the tag.
Next I glued the elves to the front of the tag.
Finally I poked two holes in the top of the tag and threaded pink and white twine in to make the tag hang.




2 comments:

  1. This tag is a gift in itself Arlene! I love the little Lawn Fawn figures and they look perfect playing in the snow :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter will totally love this special tag, as do I! Sooooo cute! Thank you for joining us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!