Sunday, October 25

white and wood...

 


I chose to go with mostly the colors of this challenge the brown of the wood, the white of the paint and the green of the succulents.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of dark kraft card stock.
Using green card stock and a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I cut the three squares.
Using more white card stock and the snowflake die from Spellbinders “Holiday” die set I cut three and glued them to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from more white card stock using an Impression Obsession sentiment die.

4 comments:

  1. I do like how you picked out the colours of the challenge and love that dark kraft-don't think I have seen that before. I like how you layered this up and angled the snowflake dies-add an extra interest to your card. Fab take on the challenge and as always great to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an eye-catching design in the Gallery!! Love the die-cut white squares, so detailed and having them on an angle is genius. The dark green cardstock with the brown kraft is a stunning combo and simple sentiment fits this design perfectly. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stylish slimline card! Love the repetition in the squares, this is a great design! The white squares really pop too and I love the different angles. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card....I love the look of slimline cards and your totally rocked this one. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!