Friday, October 9

everything’s better with tea...


For a little while I am going to go through my pre-made card stocks that I have in a basket and try to use them up.

The base card is kraft card stock.
The “tea” stamped cream card stock is from my stash and I layered black card stock behind it after cutting it per the sketch.
I cut the rectangle from grey card stock and stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Cup of Tea” set using Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I applied to black card stock and glued to the card.

The tea pot and cup are cut from paper I made using white card stock that I crumpled, up crumbled a bit, lightly ran Distress inks hickory smoke and tea dye, spritzed with water and then ironed.
Then I cut out the images with dies from MFT Die-namics “Tea Party” set and glued to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the papers! My great grandmother taught me long ago that a cup of tea can make you feel better! Thank you for sharing your creation with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a kind sentiment - and that teapot with the marble paper is terrific. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun technique to create your cup. Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great papers, bold sentiment, great composition. thank you for sharing with us AHSC.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sentiment and I love where you placed it in relation to the teapot, great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!