Friday, October 23

Autumn wreath...

 


Though the sketch looks more like a Christmas card I just had to try an Autumn wreath.
The base card is green card stock.
The patterned paper strip was applied and with more green card stock I die cut four of the sentiment using a die from Impression Obsession’s sentiment set and glued them together before applying them to the card front.
On cream card stock I stamped one of the leaf wreaths from Stampin’ Up’s “Wondrous Wreath” set with Gina K. Designs sweet mango ink and the “berries” from the same set with Gina K. Designs faded brick ink.
Using the coordinating dies from the set. Cut out the wreath first them without the center die I cut one from green card stock, glued them together and foam taped them to the card front strip.
To finish I die cut the ribbon from god metallic paper using Tim Holtz’s “Bow-tied” die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!