Saturday, October 31

a heart of leaves...


For this tic-tac-toe challenge I went straight across the top.
The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks that I drew, in pencil, a heart wreath using one of the teardrop dies from MFT Die-namics “Color Drops STAX” flipping it.
The leaves for the heart were made with card stock colored with Distress inks rusty hinge, spiced marmalade and gathered twigs.
 Then used a Tim Holtz leaf punch to punch them out.
the first layer I glued and the second I placed on with glue dots.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “...bountiful owl” using Memento rich cocoa ink.
To finish I applied Nuvo dark walnut crystal drops.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card. The wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling it gorgeous would be an understatement!! Each of your leaves looks so precious, and the wreath is incredible!! Thank you so much for joining the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!