Saturday, September 19

pumpkin spice...

 


I love doing these masculine challenge for my youngest, Stephen.
He and I share a love of anything pumpkin spice.
The base card is light grey card stock with a strip of black card stock and one of plaid patterned paper from The Paper Studio “WJB Collection”.
The sentiment from Stampingbella “Set of Pumpkins” stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of grey card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella “Oddball AIW March Hare” using the Memento ink and colored with Copic markers and white gel pen.
Next I trimmed it out with scissors and a craft knife on a self healing mat before using foam squares to attach it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Humorous cards are always a great idea on masculine cards and your comical bunny is sure to please your son. Love the orange plaid border too. Thank you for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!