Friday, September 18

numbers...

 


Do you have one of those dogs?
Hubby is having a 72 birthday next year so this was my chance to get a card done for him early.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of grey card stock that I embossed with a Darice paws embossing folder.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella’s “Golden with a Sneaker” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic Markers, skipping the shoe.
Next I cut it out, removing the shoe.
Using my Brother Sun ‘N Cut And red card stock I cut out the numbers which I placed in the dogs paws.
This I attached to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the dog chewing on the numbers... Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!