Wednesday, September 9

Halloween sketch...

 

and

There was no resisting making a halloween card from this sketch with candy corn!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Lawn Fawn’s “How You Bean? Candy Corn Add-On” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
On more white card stock I stamped images from Lawn Fawn’s “Spooky Village” with the same ink and colored with Copic markers.
I taped the strip on the front and sponged it with Distress pumice stone ink.
This I die cut with a die from Lawn Fawn’s “Double Slider Surprise” and glued it to the card front.
To finish I cut out the candy corn and foam taped it to the card front.




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! And I absolutely love how you made the sidewalk with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. Who doesn't like candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute Halloween card and such a great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!