Sunday, September 13

AAA Cards Game #174...


Craftyscrappers is our sponsor for this challenge and I couldn’t wait to make these birds into woodland creatures.
I looked the birds up on Google and for sure chickadees are woodland birds.
The base card is black card stock.
The main piece is white card stock that I printed the sentiment from our sponsor.
Next I die cut a piece of vellum with the tree from Paper Smooches “Seasonal Tree” and stenciled with a brush and Distress black soot ink.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out the sponsor’s birds.
These I colored with Prismacolor pencils, trimmed them out with scissors and foam taped them to the “tree”.



4 comments:

  1. Love that you checked the birds habitat, such attention to detail. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love the bluebirds on your tree, super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the colours
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Those birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!