Tuesday, July 14

little squares...


Lucky for me I recently purchased Tim Holtz “Stacked Tiles, Squares” which made making this card very easy since I decided to fuse the two images.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
Using the dies and more white card stock I cut them out and applied them to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged Distress Oxide inks spun sugar, tattered rose and squeezed lemonade.
Next I spritzed the whole thing to lighten the colors.
Once dry. Used dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Flowers” and foam taped them to the squares.
To finish I stamped the sentiment From MFT Stamps “Fluttering Friends” on grey card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and applied it to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. These sweet flowers are perfect for this challenge! lovely card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Arlene - love the soft colours of the flowers and the perfect placement of the background squares :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!