Thursday, July 16

golden butterfly...


After watching a Tim Holtz video about using the chrome mat in my BigKick for detail dies I wanted to play with my Tim Holtz “Organic” die.
This I did with kraft card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of gold metallic card stock.
Once I colored the large die I applied it to white card stock trimmed it down to apply to the card front.
On another piece of gold metallic card stock I die cut a butterfly using a die from Tim Holtz “Detailed Butterflies, Mini”.
This I applied with glue dots for a 3D look.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! Love how you colored the die cut! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!